View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 01:44 PM   #11
Harry Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Thanks for the informational report... Hopefully the water gets better for the tournament this month.. Been fighting the skunk since I first got my kayak back in Feb. but she will come with time And for sure since day 1, I have been pushing my self, a little to hard at times, even with a full arsenal I start to realize my true abilities... (Found out how my Stealth Livewell tank worked by nearly flooding my hull in open water, Thank god for my Hand pump and experienced Kayakers around me at the time lol) First time paddling back in from LJ I'm asking my self how the hell I got out so far?
I put drain pipes on my tank so it doesn't drain into the boat, so the only extra weight is from what is in the tank. I'm still working on figuring out the halibut puzzle. After talking with Vito who says he's gotten tired of catching halibut but now he's not even catching them, that the puzzle is a little more complex than I thought. I know a lot of it is just time on the water putting the bait down there. It would be nice if I wasn't a two hour drive from there but it is what it is. Right now time driving equals as much time on the water.
Harry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote