View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
dos ballenas
Vampyroteuthis infernalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKWORN View Post
How many times in LJ have you seen the PB's getting all butthurt at kayakers for catching fish( as they set anchor and throw 50 lines out) and how many times have you been on a fish and " here come the PB's racing up on you trying to throw their baits out in hopes of getting on a bite." Now this is for LJ I speak of, which is where im assuming he's going with that SOLO idea, seems it definitely isn't going offshore, that's for sure.

Plus " Flacco ", shouldn't you be starting training camp soon?? HAHHHAA
Sounds like you're saying the only reason private boaters don't catch fish is because PB's are idiots? I assumed you meant motors make them noisier which results in PB's catching less fish... because that is what you said in your previous post....my bad. I didn't know you thought so badly about power boats/ private boaters!

That said i'm pretty sure I've seen kayakers doing the same things you described above..... I have seen kayakers paddle up to (and drift to close anchored PB's) and try to throw their baits out in hopes of getting a bite.... etc, butt hurt, etc.

And the only power boat that can cast 50 lines is a sport or charter boat... never seen that on a private boat. But I'm in now way an expert.

Last edited by dos ballenas; 04-10-2017 at 01:04 PM.
dos ballenas is offline   Reply With Quote