View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Kai, Mike and myself are going FLYFISHING 18-25 October to the Gonzaga Bay area. I expect us all to be whipped puppies. We will mostly be fishing from 0-25 feet depths, triggers, bass, grouper, YT, snapper, corvina, WSB, barracuda, and sierra, along with other exotics are all available this time of year. Have even seen rooster fish and dorado down here. I would suggest at least 2 fly rods and reels 5-10 wt with sinking lines. One or more bass outfit and a heavier outfit incase the big boys show up. The weather is usually GREAT this time of year, the winds are down and the water temps should be up. THIS could be your TRIP of a LIFETIME, and it is less than 6 hours from San Diego. Again we plan to caravan, so if interested please contact me. There is room for 3-4 more fishermen. Sharing the fuel cost between two the trip should cost us each about $300 or less, +++ tackle. Tight Lines. EXPECT fish in the 2-20 pound plus range.

I have room to take one passerger and their yak and gear in my truck, fuel for this trip should be less than $250 so your share would be less than $125.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 07-12-2014 at 12:03 PM.
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote