View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #13
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Planning

32 days and counting. Meal planning for this trip. I will do a hot breakfast two mornings, we bring our own breakfasts and lunches the rest of the time along with snacks. You will need at least a gallon of water every day for drinking, plus juices, gatorades, coffee and sodas and beer. Look like the temps will still be up there. I made a pineapple upside down cake on the last trip in a dutch oven, so I might try a dessert again one night.

18th, Saturday Cold Fried Chicken, potatoe or pasta salad, baked bean
Provided by Makobob

19th, Sunday Dinner by Brandon
20th, Monday Dinner by Steve
21st, Tuesday Dinner by Mike
22nd, Wednesday Dinner by Kai
23rd, Thursday Dinner by Sven
24th, Friday Dinner by Makobob
25th, Saturday Dinner AT HOME or on the ROAD.

We have one extra person who will be dinning with us on this trip. Please welcome aboard, Handsome, Sven's dad. So when it is your turn to cook it will be for yourself and 6 more. If you want to switch dinner with someone else it is up to you guys.
On Friday the last night in camp I will do a Shrimp or clam Alfredo pasta in garlic sauce. Please post your dinner so others do not duplicate. If you freeze your meats well they should last till cooking time, if you stay out of the cooler. Remember you could cook fish for all, IF YOU can LAND them. This last trip one 15 lb cabrilla feed us all for a day and a 8 lb corvina made tacos for a day, in fact we never ate trigger fish on that trp, no civiche was made. We will all pitch in on cleanup.
We have two coleman stoves and two BBQ grills for cooking. Any questions just ask. Thanks, BTW If you want a camp fire we have very little wood, last trip it was TOO HOT for a fire as even at night it never got below 80 degrees.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote