View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #17
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
30s oh come on now....

What can I say.... Drunk 24 year old girls are not very good at guessing a mans age "

Honestly though I must of just lucked out on the genetics or something. I don't live a pure lifestyle by any means: I've always tended to drink too much at times, used to smoke, eat real food like meat and vegetables, and buy my groceries at Ralphs not some yuppie health food place like whole foods. When I was a kid I thought I'd be dead by now but I don't even have any grey hair.

It may seem like I'm talking shit but I'm not. I honestly think the most important thing you can do for your health is do things you love, and get enough exercise. Kayak fishing combines both for me, same with cycling, and the work I do is also physically demanding. I've watched a lot of my friends give up, quit, slow down, stop fishing, stop hiking, stop hunting and then they age dramatically in a short period time. I understand where they are coming from but I don't think it has to be that way.

Each their own though. I'll probably wreck my motorcycle or get run over by LA driver on my bike tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 280655_10151050869315945_671754788_o.jpg (55.7 KB, 138 views)

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 06-18-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote