View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #7
ful-rac
Emperor

From what I understand, chad has paid his debt to society, and is still paying for it with bad press....and will probably pay for it the rest of his life. I think he learned his lesson and will likely never do it again so as long as he's not a complete dumbass...which he's probably not at this point...

I think he spent some time in big house and paid a huge fine...so far it seems that he is trying to make things right by supporting the fishing community. Whether it's his time, products and or his own money, he has tried to make amends.

(Edit: Ok maybe he didn't have to spend time in the big house...but he still had to pay the fine and probation).

As far as his hookup baits go... From what I understand they work and work well. If you don't want to support him or his business for this reason, obviously that's completely up to you. He has a second chance to do things right this time. He is definitely under the microscope, and probably will be forever.

So as long as he is on the strait and narrow now...I think he should get a second chance...

What say you?