Thread: I 11S input
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:18 AM   #3
Saba Slayer

i11s

CCA CAL and Hobie gave away 2 of the i11s Mirage Drive inflatables last year in our Battle of the Bays tournaments...so I got to play around with them a little and we also had a contest at the Hall shows to see who could inflate the kayak the fastest...57 seconds was the best time with most around 1 min. 15 sec...so... as you can see it's pretty easy to inflate and assemble. Andy had a brand new i11s out last Saturday at his Demo Day.
It's really fast with the Mirage Drive and I believe it comes with the new 180 drive...
It's a rigid inflatable flat bottom boat which also allows it to be stripped down of the Vantage seat and Mirage Drive and a fin attached to the bottom and it can then be used as an SUP.
There are a few cool aftermarket methods for adapting the under-seat area for a fish finder, transducer support, pole holders, and battery storage.
The fitted hull weight is 36lbs and the fully rigged weight is about 65lbs which is about the same weight when everything is in the wheeled storage bag.

Hashem is a new owner of an i11s so he might be a good source to PM on the boat.

Good Luck

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote