Thread: I 11S input
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #12
captwoody
Junior

Well picked up my I11S from Fastlane Thursday afternoon. Took I out for trial run Friday morning out of tidelands for couple of hours. Took about 10 minutes to set up. So I was pleased how fast it went. I transport it a little different to set up area. I have a neck/back injury so cant lift much so I take wheels and mirage drive in second trip so I don't have to lift all the weight out of jeep. When I first took off it was squirrely , but dropped rudder and fixed problem. there was a 10-15 mph wind at first but boat tracked well under power. Brought rod for bonefish which has spectra to cut eel grass so only got a few bites and caught one sbb before ending test ride. Normally fish 4lb Flouroclear which allow jigs to sink faster and gets way more bites than straight spectra but hey no skunk. Beached boat then had to move to deeper water to get wheels underneath. And hard wheels don't climb curbs very well, but that was about it for snags. Hayden showed me some tricks for putting in bag by folding it in which worked out well. Took 15 minutes to deflate, wipe down and put in bag. Both set up and take down times will decrease with practice for first time I was very pleased. The light weight will allow me to get back on the water and give me some sanity back. Overall great boat for people with physical limitations or storage issues
Attached Images
File Type: jpg i11.jpg (61.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg bass.jpg (48.0 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by captwoody; 04-21-2018 at 12:08 PM.
captwoody is offline   Reply With Quote