Thread: How do I update
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 12:28 AM   #18
TJones

I’m still running version 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
If all you are trying to do is download the Fish Reveal upgrade, it can be done using your internet connection using the Units built in Wi-Fi. That's easier to do if you know how to sign on to your Wireless Network. Downloading files to a card required going to the setting for the unit not the chart or sounder settings. It makes it harder to find the file so it can be used. Once you find it you don't need to look for again. It is so hard for us older guys to figure out, any more problems just find a tech saby smart ass 10 year old.
Lowrance tech says I won’t be able to update via WiFi until I do update. I purchased a carbon hds recently and that was simple to connect to WiFi . Go to WiFi tab and find my router and punch in my code . This older unit will be a secondary back up. I’ll actually be amazed if I use it from this point on. I can say it’s been my best head unit to date, which has seen seen moderate usage and performed flawlessly. I’ll keep playing with the update a little more. Thanks for help guys.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote