View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #37
Cadillyak
Team Get $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristLike View Post
So umm yesterday 4/3 I decided to take out this kid from my neighborhood fishing. Trying to do the big bro help a kid out type thing. I think hes 9 or 10yo. We got out in the water and everything was fine. Few hours past caught a few small fish, bass and mackerel. I could tell he was getting bored, so im like are you ready to go, he goes yea I guess. As im getting everything ready to go he goes hey let me check out your rod man, im like ok sure it had a swim bait on it no biggie whatever right. Wrong! I had my head down not paying attention and he goes have you ever been ice fishing, im like no( where did that come from im thinking) Then I hear oh shoot oh shooot im like what the heck, I look up and that lil ##$$%&%&$ had dropped that swim bait down the mirage drive hole like he was ice fishing and something hit it. My favorite pole is bent over in that hole then Snap! My heart sank. Pole breaks against the kayak
that lil beep beep beep beep beep!!! goes whoa man that was cool im not ready to go im not ready to go. I felt like such a dingbat lol. I had 4 other poles and I gave him my favorite. I cant be mad though, he was just being 10

At what age is it to old to cry
Damn. Couldn't make up a story like that!
Cadillyak is offline   Reply With Quote