View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #31
jorluivil

Joe, are you using Google Voice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakjoe View Post
cool halibut rat trap set up to easy san pedro port all their is is halibut I use one hook landed 7 halibut on 12 pound leader 17 sea bass 20 pound go that rought lets see the videos better fight more of a challenge
Quote:
we fish the open waters just got my go pro video to be up this year you fish the port I fish their many time in my younger days I fish with the bay tubers just saying rat traps to easy dont you like more of challeng(ONE SHOT ONE KILL) DID YOU SEE ME IN THE WESTEN OUT DOORS MAG SHORT BIT IT WAS CALL i LANDED 42 LEAGLES IN MY FLOAT TUBE IN ARE HARBOR HALIBUT ALL DAY LONG WE CATCH ARE OWN BAIT AS WELL LIVE SQUID TO SARDENS OPEN WATERS
COME DOWN ARE WAY LETS SEE YOU FISH OPEN WATERS
Quote:
no their is still lots and lots of squid just look at me pic s they talk for me all open waters just in vite they want come we go down to leo carillo some times and how did you find out about gav rhyak can you tell the fellas. this is fun sea bass still coming in thick big ones most all in the 50 -60 pound rang the paddle is about 2 half hours one way thats how we do it

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote