View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
deepdvr

April Sub - deepdvr

Can't fish anymore this month so I figured I'd motivate some others to get out on the water.

Only one fish to submit.....but she was a nice one.

63.8 lb. WSB on the certified scale at Dana Landing.

57 1/2 " fork length.

On bait.

4/15/11

One hell of a fight. I instantly knew this fish was either something special or it was the wrong kind.

Now lets see if the darkhorse has a slam to submit this month. On that note, I'll put in my quick plug for Josh. I've only been fishing LJ for a little less than 2 years but I've had pretty solid results for the number of times I'm actually able to get out on the water. I waited about 6 months to hire Josh and what I've learned in just a few trips with him has accelerated my fishing I.Q. and overall production to the next level. Obviously, you must put time on the water, but the little things I've learned have been invaluable. I may have figured some things out on my own. Others, I would have never figured out. Take from it what you want, but 'the maestro' knows LJ and he is willing to share his knowledge.

Only thing is, if you're competing against him, don't let him near your trophy fish once you gaff it. He had his pliers out ready to bleed that fish in no time.

Last edited by deepdvr; 04-26-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Photos
deepdvr is offline   Reply With Quote