View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 07:24 PM   #9
Saba Slayer

Test Drives and seminars...

Thanks Guys...that was a lot of hours but I had a fun week at Long Beach.
We put a whole bunch of people in Hobie's that had never peddled em before and Kevin and I got some great feedback on the 360 drive in the New Pro Angler...for the most part folks were raving about it and we even sold a few...LOL
That 360 PA is outrageous...you can hold a spot in the wind or current so easily and the kick-up fins work great if you hit an object or a shallow area.
I brought home the demo PA 360 after the show and I'll be adding it to my fleet for this spring and summers fishing. Thanks Hobie...!
...and that blue camo color is so cool looking too.

I've included a sneak peek at the new "SWAN 360" with room for 4...

The seminars were also a blast to do...we had pretty good attendance for the most part and lots of guys taking notes.
The Del Mar Show will also have a Hobie seminar area and Kevin and I will be doing the same seminars (fishing La Jolla and Trophy Halibut) as well as adding a bunch of new San Diego anglers as speakers down there. I think we'll also be adding a new seminar on using and reading your electronics for the Del Mar show as that's usually a popular topic that rarely gets covered enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6059.jpg (90.5 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6054.jpg (95.3 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6052.jpg (77.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6053.JPG (168.9 KB, 116 views)

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote