View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 02:02 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
MAG BAY 2019 10 August to 24 August

Last year this trip got canceled due to a bone infection which caused the amputation of my left foot. This is an OPEN trip/caravan to Mag Bay. Mostly we will fish the inside with light tackle. Beach camp and probabally comunity meals for breakfast and dinner. I am bringing both an 8wt and a 10 weight fly rods, maybe a 5 wt too. A 15-20 pound spinning setup and a heaver rod in case we get a window to fish outside the bay.

We will leave San Diego on the 10th of August and head south. Not sure the route yet, Maybe non stop to Asuncion for the first night. That is between 12-13 hours most times. Stopping for fuel in El Rosario and a meal and fuel in Jesus Maria. Then on to Asuncion for maybe a stop at Rossmans for a resupply for things he cannot get down there. Good coffee beans, a real steak or two, american chicken, and a few Salas 6x jrs and megabaits for sure.

Second morning off to Mag Bay. This is an open trip and moore information is to be found on our Facebook page, "Mako-ville". Please ask your questions
there, thanks guys Tight Lines.

ALL my trips for 2019 can be found on our Facebook page.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote