View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #6
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
Bob,

I would like to count in on this trip! Look forward to finally meeting you (And others). I paypaled you the $ and plan on meeting up with everyone at Don Eddies Fri evening.

I am heading down alone, so if anyone want to carpool, or whatever let me know. I live in HB. (714/658-7571)

Also, I have never fished there before, so if anyone doesn't mind me tagging along that would be great. I don't know where to launch, etc (Kayak). I also don't have 4wd, and looking at google earth, it looks like that may be needed to launch closer to the outlet of the bay? Anyway, hopefully I will find out all I need from everyone on Fri night.

Tim
I just launched out there this morning. I have a 2wd, but reasonably high ground clearance, It was a rugged go but I think with the tides and swell predicted for the rest of the week it should get better. Gotta air down.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote