View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 01:22 PM   #20
vincentek9
MAYNEE-YAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I'm getting sick of the d**k swinging contest. Palos Verdes Peninsula is from Point Fermin to PV proper. If you're gonna attack me, know WTF you're talking about.
i have never fished PV before and i know nothing about it. I dont know the restricted areas, dont know the good locations, dont know the contours, and dont even know what it looks like. i have not fished it for those reasons. i always thought PV (palos verdes) was mainly the pv point. so i am completely honest when i say i dont know wtf i'm talking about. which is why i asked my original question when i posted it.

for you to attack me because of my question... i am still slightly confused about. i have heard much about wsb and yt and big sheepshead that roam that area and i have been wanting to check it out. as i stated earlier, i thought Palos verdes point is where all of the 'good' fishing/diving is located so i was wondering why you paddled from cabrillo all the way there when there are closer launch points to pv point. Was i trying to take a jab at you? no. did you take complete offense to an honest question? yes. is it because people on here were trying to discredit you? maybe.