View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 08:06 AM   #37
SESSAGAFF

you got to figure this

how many fisherman out there buy a gaff and lose it or it get all corroded i have like 5 at my house a calcutta a promar and some bamboo ones add them together theres like 600 bucks in gaffs all corroded and rusted now im not about to gaff a fish with those since i dont like the taste of rust or nasty ness now the first gaff i made from titanium was like 2 years ago i thougtt one day ill make it out of titanium cuz i know it dont corrode or rust and just to test that facture i let it sit in my back yard in ventura tied up to rope and weighted under the water for 1 month the only thing that was on it was green alge that came off with a towel

now if you took a brand new bamboo gaff and submerged it under water for more then 2 days it would be rusty stainless steel and steel and sluminum will rust withing 24 hours but you wont see alot till the 2nd day i have been using this mock up i made for 3 years now no rust and the strengh on this thing is nuts its like thors hammer plus we have a 100% guantee if you break this thing which you wont fishing we will swap it out for a brand new one life time guarntee just make sure you break it fishing breaking it by slamming your boat cuz your bamboo gaff snapped in half on the moster u were trying to land and then to take out anger you took the sessa gaff to the side of your boat does not count
SESSAGAFF is offline   Reply With Quote