View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #33
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post
ROTFLMAO
Funny stuff indeed!!!

Basically your damned if you do damned if you don't. I mean you just can't win.

For example a few years back I caught I decent C-bass at La Jolla while fishing alone one afternoon. No wide open squid bite just a lone slug I got dropper looping a mack. Got some tourists to take a pic almost right where I got it. I waited a month to post about it and even photoshopped the location before I put the pic up, and I instantly got shit for posting the wide open bite. Maybe fate set it up so I actually posted the altered pic during a new hot bite, in a new location but more likely it was just someone that wanted to start shit.

Likewise last spring I posted a single pic of a friend and his seabass with something along the lines of "They are out there!" On another yak site. You couldn't tell the location from the pic but more importantly there was no wide open bite to spoil. My buddy just picked up a single fish by waiting them out and being in the right place at the right time. Evidently some other jerkoff saw the pic, had fished that day, and since he did not get one (there was only one caught) he got his panties in a big wad. Next thing I know this jerk has emailed all his buddies and they are all complaining that I had single handedly ruined a bite that never existed. The irony was that none of those guys got any seabass at that location for months, precisely because it never went wide open, and my friend manged several more over then next few months just picking them up one at a time by waiting them out.

Dude you know who you are congrats again!!!

Bottom line there are no standards and as a result people just give shit to who they want to. Some can post fish right in the middle of bite and don't get shit at all. Others post things that could no way effect the bite and people go after them using it as an excuse even though their real agendas have nothing to do with the particular posting, the actual fishing conditions or even the bite, if it exists or not.

At this point personally I'm like: Why bother. There are some in the internet fishing scene that are always going to be a-holes, it's in their nature and unlike normal people they have nothing else to do with their lives other then sit around on a few message boards, give people shit all day, or make up a bunch of childish drama behind the scenes.

I personally don't need the aggravation. Fighting with such retards is retarded.

Now that I no longer post much I have much more time for things I really enjoy like actually fishing, building new things, women and drinking. Works for me!!

Jim