View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 06:58 AM   #186
Mahigeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
What kind of music do you all listen to?

Anything but rap.

I will have some Turkish belly dancing music.

I was reading some old thread, about the NO, NOs of taking to and from Mexico. Besides the obvious ones like drug etc..

No ammunition, even empty shells. Be sure to clean you trucks if you are a hunter.

I usually carry in my pocket a Swiss army knife at all times, it will be packed away. I was going to bring a hunting knife (packed of course), but I will change it to a dive knife. Packed away of course.
Fillet knives should also be packed and if anyone asked---they are cooking knives.

Last time I was there, we were given lobsters to bring back, by a co-op fisherman. I gave a lot of fish to them and in exchange they gave us lobsters. My host took them all, without offering any to me. That is another story.
I knew that lobster fishing was not allowed for visitors; but did not know it could present a problem if we had some with us, since we had no proof of purchase. Good thing I did not know it could be a problem. I would have been sweating it out at the check points. They checked out our truck much more carefully leaving Baja than getting in. They made us get out and they looked under the seats.
All young soldiers with machine guns.

Last edited by Mahigeer; 10-15-2015 at 06:24 AM.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote