Thread: Dana Pt.
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
sanjuancapokayak

yeah, didn't notice that before...my dog does look like shes up to no good there. Thinking of taking her with me next trip since I have a more stable ride. She can last the 3-4 hr. I fish in the morning. I'll just leave the bait tank at home and chuck plastic. Love the way I can wing that chovie out there far with my abu reel. They were hungry today! Should have probably caught double what I did today. Rookie mistakes... maybe shoulda thrown plastics. Forgot my damb pliers. Need to be in the H20 when the getting is instant ca-blamb!!! Was happy the new yak has good what you guys call it...juju??? Was fun. Been out about a dozen times in the homemade yak...but, this day was the most fun.

Today, I made a classic error. I decide I'm gonna try a white weedless sledhead right. Saw a guy post a pic the other day with a bass hanging a white plastic out it's mouth. So, I grab this thing ... I start puting squid smellyjelly all over it. And I chuck it overboard without TYING it to my line. I'm like damb, that was a waste of tackle. Fishing makes you feel special ed sometimes. And, kinda right now...I'm half baked and wobbly at work (night custodian) but - when else are we gonna have time right? That's why God invented coffee?

Last edited by sanjuancapokayak; 01-30-2013 at 09:13 PM.
sanjuancapokayak is offline   Reply With Quote