View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
lambadmin
Spam Sanitation Dept

Doug, thanks for bringing that up!

The new board was configured to allow post editing/deleting only for 24 hours after posting. We now disabled that – editing is allowed indefinitely.

Everyone – please help us tune up the new forum by bringing things like this to our attention. There are many configuration options in the new forum and gallery. They are not necessarily configured the best possible way right now, and we sure would like to get there.

Talking about some configuration settings, FYI:
  • 10 minutes after submitting your message, you can go back in and edit the post and/or thread title without that “Edited By & time” automatic stamp being displayed. After 10 mins, it will be there…
  • You have to wait 30 seconds in between the posts… The forum does this to prevent spam flooding…
As I find the time, I plan to start “Board Tips and Tricks” thread where I will provide help and guidance on how to use certain features of the new board. Feel free to bring up features you’d like to know more about – I’ll be glad to write up a “how to” doc... We can then add that to the board's FAQ section for future reference.
lambadmin is offline   Reply With Quote