View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #68
Iceman
Administrator

Sorry I did not respond sooner than this. The kayaks sold yesterday still had to meet quality control standards. All of the kayaks sold were seaworthy they just were not perfect. Don't let uneven plastic worry you, it had to meet specs to qualify as purely cosmetic. I use similar blems in my rental fleet and have never seen any issues resulting in uneven plastic. The sale was "as is" with 90 day warranty, with no returns. Reason being that if you had not bought the kayak someone else would have. Don't second guess your derision. We will make sure you are a happy customer. OEX Stands by these kayaks.

Quote:
Cash, check and credit cards accepted
There will be no sales prior to 9AM on Saturday February 12th! Arrive early for the best selection
9am-2pm at Malibu Kayaks Factory parking lot
7110 Jackson Street Paramount, CA 90723-4837
Great deals on seats, paddles and accessories as well!
Call OEX Sunset Beach for details
562-592-0800
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARKING LOT SALE
All sales of kayaks are final and sold “AS IS”.
All kayaks will come with a 90 day limited repair warranty against manufacturer defect, and must be claimed through OEX.
Prices are valid for today February 12th, 2011 only. No “rain checks” will be given. All sales are on a first come first serve basis.
All sales are done through OEX and all customer service issues and warranties must be directed to OEX

Last edited by Iceman; 02-13-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote