View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 07:57 PM   #8
Dean Machine

So, there I was, right in the middle of it as soon as it started. After much trial and error and countless hours of wrong spot wrong time. I cant believe it, HOOK UP! :shock: I'm getting towed and some STRONG headshaking and praying that this thing doesn't throw the hook and lands on my dinner table. Uh, Oh, lobster buoy :twisted: , O.K. I'm still far enough away but maybe not because I'm not moving or gaining any line now and no more head shaky. :cry: A couple other fellow yakers said maybe I was hung up but I was still not willing to admit defeat . ops: Toyed around awhile longer (just long enough for the bite to vanish into the deep and not return) while everyone else got towed. I contemplated breaking my line and starting over but what if......no what if. ops: ops: Then I got some help from I believe Ken and Brad and I didn't get the other names. Thanks guys. Saved my 6x. I owe you. If you see me out I am carrying a couple extra MRE's from now on for whoever wants it just incase someone needs a waterproof lunch to stay out just a little longer. Wish I could offer some sound tips or advice but I don't have any yet. Still learning and doing it mostly the hard way. Thanks for the help. Oh, sometimes not posting makes things a little fishy too!