View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #12
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

These are my personal ideas and might be controversial but here they go:

#1 I believe having a 365 fishing license is a bad idea, because I already detest fish game invading my plastic bathtub/ checking my vessel for any possible contraband. I literally have had them block me with their 60ft vessel... yell at me from 2 stories up to show them my fishing contract in a demeaning voice.... IM IN A PLASTIC BATHTUB what harm can I do! They also like to stare at you like hawks with binoculars, so that you feel uncomfortable fishing or waiting till your commit a crime on one of their statues.

Having one type of fishing license is easy to distinguish... and the faster Fish and games/ fish and wildlife mafia molests my rights and gets out of my space so I can continue fishing in peace the better. I like to get out and fish to get away from the city... Solitude is good sometimes

What I would not mind paying for... is for fish hatcheries... I want to make sure our money is going to Fish Farms that replenish our ocean fish/fish structures... Trout Farms... And not overly paid Senate Members that have their own agendas....

having a digital copy is a good idea.. but one could easily make one up. The only way to prove that a digital copy is authentic is for fish and game to have a current database where they can prove that you have a fishing contract that is active.... Which most often they are unable to authenticate because there is no signal where we are at....

Since the state has presumed that they have full control of the ocean waters and the fish that dwell on it. I don't feel that a fishing license/contract should be a money making scheme... I feel that fishing population should be protected for many generation after us.

Rules are for the protection of the fish and the fishery... It should not be a money making scheme like traffic tickets.

# 4

This one might be controversial, but it is just an idea..

I do like paying for trusted privileges...

For example: global entry, tsa pre-check...

what about trusted fishing privileges.

Maybe a special color on your Fishing License meaning you obey the laws are a trusted individuals has not committed any violations.... They see that color fishing license.... they don't even bother you... might be far fetched.... a special sticker you can attach to your fishing vessel maybe

but I just put it out there as an idea.

# 5

I know many small countries that do not have fishing licenses/ contacts, but they do enforce the season that fish can be kept. The Fines are heavy and there is jail time. I personally believe there are ways to protect the fish with out making people sign a contract to fish. Granted we are not a small country, we are in fact large cities with huge populations: even more so we should be able to contribute to fish replenishments and habitats for our local fish.

I think I'm way off topic. now..
Anyways not looking to start a war on words... just a fisherman idea on legal issues

This one has nothing to do with Fishing License Contract:

# A I also would like special fishing license plates that specifically contribute to fishing farms and fishing structures for our lakes and oceans. I know we have that fishing whale tale... but I want one strictly for fish replenishment.

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 06-06-2018 at 01:23 PM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote