View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
KatFish

Best Mother's Day News!

So this morning my husband says to me "babe how would you like a peddle kayak?" I say uh... I'd love one but the one you bought is only three months old. He said well let's go look at them. So we went and I test drive it and I never got wet which in my Quest 11 I get wet and hey my legs are stronger then my arms. The reason he said I could get a new one Is because my right shoulder gets soar when I paddle hard or far. So bad at times I can't sleep. So he leaves for six weeks and he said when he gets back he will take me to buy a Hobie Outback. In dune color of coarse. So Im loving today!!! My Quest will now be my daughters which Im sure she will be happy because she has the Hobie Lanai. Now the Lanai will be just for fun during the summer or practice for me and my daughter coming in on the surf at La Jolla. My husband said I am a "RATARD" for posting this but I don't care I'm stoked! So I'll post a pic in six weeks or so with the new yak and hopefully my catch. Happy Mothers Day to all of your wives/mothers.
KatFish is offline   Reply With Quote