Thread: Phone Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #39
jorluivil

Ended up going shopping with the wife and kids on Friday and we all got an early Christmas present, I ended up with the Galaxy S3. I didn't realize it at the time but Best Buy sells the Seidio Obex waterproof case for the S3, I was under the impression that it was only available online. I went in today and picked up the case and even got it price matched, walked out the door spending just a little more than $60 for the case compared to $70 or $80 +tax on some of the online sites.

I've been reading reviews for the last few days and although Seidio is the only manufacturer that carries this case it has received from pretty stellar reviews from users and Droid websites.

Overall, the case is slightly larger but not by much and feels comfortable in the hand. The speaker does sound a little distorted when its played at the maximum level and the touch screen does seem to function slightly different, just takes some getting used to. I'm happy with it so far, I'll post some additional info in a few days.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote