View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 12:32 PM   #18
kixchad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
You're confusing what I'm saying Andy. If someone hits another person then there is an injured party. That does PISS me off. My wife got hit by an unlicensed driver, non-citizen, unisured, and broke three ribs, broken femur (has a rod in her leg for the rest of her life), shattered heal, (I spent a month in the hospital sleeping on the floor next to my wife's bed)all while 4 months pregnant with my son and guess what happened ...(not a DAMN thing). Then 8 months later I got t boned and rolled 2 times down katella ave, by yet again, non-citizen, unlicensed, uninsured driver who actually had a 1 & 3 year old in their car. I walked outta that without a scratch, but a totaled car, and I was livid screaming at the cops asking why they didn't even ticket, tow his car, and they said they couldn't and would have an investigator look into it. BS! So trust me, I feel you on that note. Nothing happened because they were Non-Citizens, so they're non contractually obligate to abide by the STATUTES ie. Vehicle Code.

The point Im making is there need to be an INJURED PARTY. There isn't an injured party in this case. They'll say "its the people of the state of California". Really??? How did he injure them by having three poles?

You can be a Free Human being or Chatel slaves. I choose the former. I spent 5 years in the Marines (3 years overseas, 2 tours in Iraq), and I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. So ironically, when you go into court during an Arraignment, they ask you "Do you wish to WAIVE your constitutional right to enter a plea" (whether its guilty or not guilty). Why is that? Because the courts don't operate under the Constitution. They operate under Color of Law, Admiralty Law, not under the Constitution=Law of the Land.

No Victim = No Crime

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Get informed and learn your rights and learn how things work. That's what I consider being a man!

Live by one principle and you'll never have to worry (Do no harm). Don't harm another person, property, their rights, and you'll be okay.

That is just it, those laws are put into place to protect a resource that belongs to all people. So in breaking that law, there is harm. They are unfairly taking what belongs to all. It is the tragedy of the commons. What is a common resource will be exploited by the individual because the benefit to that individual is a +1 while the harm of -1 is spread out to all who have a stake in the common resource. By you argument, a poacher over limit is doing no harm. And I say most fishermen would disagree. So if you need an injured party, look to the people of California.

And your crap about the justice system being rigged does nothing for your argument.

Last edited by kixchad; 04-10-2016 at 12:33 PM. Reason: one more thought
kixchad is offline   Reply With Quote