View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #12
SorryCharlie

Well, I got the video up and running, let me know what you think! (sorry about the water spots on the lens, I really need to get in the habit of cleaning it off after messing with it.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTU-S7qnP8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
That's a pretty hefty hammerhead. I see his pectoral fins are facing down...from what I've learned that's not a friendly gesture!
Score on yellowtail and it would be worth seeing if you can get that shark photo enhanced professionally.
I would have to agree his seemed a bit irate I did not just drop my YT in for him, but I was tempted to let him nibble on the tail to see what damage he could do. Luckily I came to my senses before having a classic Sorry Charlie! moment. I love sharks and watch anything related to them when its on, and as you can see from the video, his pec fins are always in that slightly aggressive positioning.

SDSpeed, thanks for the photo clean-up! Looks awesome, definitely going in the fishing memories folder...

It was great meeting everyone out there on Sunday! I'm in LJ almost every weekend (at least until cold miss winter sets in) so shoot me a PM, or look for the very inconspicuous bright RED outback.
SorryCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote