View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 05:09 PM   #14
stevie951
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
Just back from camp. Bass, corvina, bigger triggers, one toutava released, sierras too, along with a few Yellow tail.
I would like to leave on the 16th early. Who is actually going? And are we caravaning together? Please post now.

The Gregor boat works great down there, but does use fuel so if you want to use it plan on bringing 3-4 gallons a day of PREMIUM gas. You will also need to bring a marine VHF radio. This boat is for TWO PERSONS only.
CONFIRM, CONFIRM. Tight Lines.

Will confirm tomorrow for sure as I have to square up a few things but all is looking good (having VHF issues, may have to send it back to Standard Horizon tomorrow not sure on the turnaround rate, will call customer service tomorrow am)

In re. to caravaning, Buddah i would brutha but I'm taking my civic coupe which will be filled to the tee including passenger seat with all my junk :/ Bob, yes i would like to meet up with you guys as this will be my first time and would appreciate the comfort of traveling with fellow Americans

And mako, in re. to the AC/Heat, what do people usually use as i assume there is no power ports other than the generator which is reserved for special circumstances? just curious but nothing a beach umbrella, lounge chair and a dip in the drink can't fix right? Looking into a smaller electric generator at this time... Was looking at a little 200 dollar honda gas powered generator but not sure if that would be too much noise in the camp so I am opting for the latter and going electric unless you give the green light for gas powered

Oh, and should be able to leave Sunday, would that change the return date to the 23rd or?

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13

Last edited by stevie951; 04-09-2017 at 05:15 PM.
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote