View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
THE DARKHORSE

Speaking of the leader board...

Any chance of maybe updating the leader board on the front page as well?

You know, this thing? :
» WCW Leaderboard

West Coast Whoppers 2010 - Year-Long Kayak Fishing Tournament

Rules and Regs

WCW 2010 Leaderboard

1.) Your Name Here

2.) Your Name Here

3.) Your Name Here
I never saw this leader board updated all last year.

Back in the day, it was kind of cool seeing the top three contenders photos up there. I also think it motivates the contenders who are just outside the top three. Well, I know it does. And I'd like to see my photo up there before Sharon bumps Eric and I off the podium! So thanks in advance.

One measly Yellowtail and Sharon bumps Deepdvr off his spot .

Also, any chance of creating additional jack-pots for each species again? That used to be a really cool part of this contest. While I realize there aren't as many players (so far) the jack-pots are a great idea.

All you need to do is catch, one, big fish all year and make a profit on your tiny investment. Someone in fifteenth place can make more money than someone in third place on the podium---by catching, one, big fish!

Biggest Halibut: One of the three largest could be caught by anyone.

Biggest Yellowtail: One of the three largest could be caught by anyone.

Biggest White Sea Bass: One of the three largest could be caught by anyone...especially since Deepdvr caught his before we started these jack-pots!

Biggest slam: Could be caught by anyone who enters!

For the guys who haven't caught a fish, yet, it's still a clean slate...so there's no reason not to enter these jack-pots. Or West Coast Whoppers for that matter. If you haven't entered yet, do it! It's just starting, it's still a clean slate...so now's the time. It's the same price as buying, one, Shimano Wax-Wing Calico Bass killer for crying out loud.

Maybe each person who is already entered could send the moderators a private message to inquire about potential interest for the jack-pots?

Or better yet, each entrant in WCW could receive a private message inquiring about potential interest from the moderators? Lets just assume everyone is, well, lazy like me and forget to private message people in the first place. That way, we're not broadcasting if there's not enough interest to suffice running the jack-pots. I'm simply trying to make this more fun for everyone who's already playing...food for thought.