View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 05:32 PM   #23
Mahigeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Sounds awesome, can't wait to see all the write ups!

In. re to the day you're responsible for dinner, and you recommending mole or the chile verde, do we have to bring all the ingredients as well or just a few lbs of meat, and the $5 per head and they will take care of the rest?

As well, whats the gas situation like? I plan on bringing a few gallons of premium for the gregor but will I want to bring a spare 5 gallons for my car or will running out of gas not be a problem this time of year? Do you guys usually stop for anything over the border or NO, is everything purchased here in the states and we simply go for the straight shot down with no stops?

Just trying to get all my ducks in a row, i know you can never be to prepared for anything but.. Lol, headed down to Ysidro tomorrow for the SENTRI app. then will stop off @ INM to get the FMM stamped I'm gonna buy online later. all recommendations are greatly appreciated ha, as it's my first time

I have posted several reports. Look them up here. I am working on the most recent one.

Check it out when posted soon.

I also have a long list of what I bring posted that you can modify to your needs.

Head net for flies just made the list.

Last edited by Mahigeer; 04-11-2017 at 07:43 AM.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote