Thread: Mako-ville
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 11:29 AM   #2
CON KSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
Makobob now has a website for what I hope will be ALL things Baja. Just starting out, less then two weeks old and I spent one of those weeks in Gonzaga. I will blog about Baja, Church of Mako-ville, fishing Baja, directions to our place, Flora, fauna of the area, weather patterns, fish to be caught. Solo skiffs, fishing tackle, fly fishing Baja and best of all you guys can submit articles on Baja, your baja trips. I will also post future trips and past trips, just everything baja and best of all for me is that I can post PICTURES. It will take time as I learn and build the web site information, there will be links to OEX, and Fishermans Belly for recipies too, and other related sites.

You are invited to help compile articles and you will be given credit for what you submit. The site will be mostly informational. Any monies made from the site will be used for our Gonzaga Camp. Which means YOU should no longer have to pay for water while in camp, eventually I hope to also furnish most of the supplies for camp incluing maintence, upkeep and gas to run the Quad and Gregor skiff. Maybe enought to pay the anual lease. If I can make our place SELF Supporting it will be avail to you guys for years without anyone having to fund it. At least those are the goals of setting up......mako-ville.com............Let me know what you think, post here, yes give me your input. Or e mail me at r.moore760@gmail.com

Visit mako-ville.com and let me know what YOU thing, I can always use your input. THank you Andy and Brent for your permission to post this informaton.
Sounds cool! I will contribute to you site. I hope you can make it easy to upload photos - I tend to contribute more to sites that allow you to drag and drop photos off the desktop right onto the site.
CON KSO is offline   Reply With Quote