View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #135
RSFL
RSFL Custom Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyak View Post
Excuse me, not once have I fished with you or around you or a spot that i heard a bite was on from you. Nor post any of your post to my forum. Have had to delete a few of your fellow group members post but thats about it.

Probably have caught more species of fish of the yak then you have that is for damn sure.

Please head over and check to see if I am posting your crap cause its not happening that is for sure.

Tight lines.

And see yeah on the waters if I can get past the surf im so use to harbor launches may not get out.

Hey Ryan,

You did come to Gaviota when you were invited by Joe. Not sure why your being so negative towards him when he was the one providing all OUR Seabass info openly on your forum.

Had it not been for Joe Catching the 17 nice seabass and 15 big halibut then posting on your forum you would of had no clue the fish were there. How can you not give him the credit???

Joe is a great guy and I know you are too but to recommend he be banned from posting on this forum for a little fisherman fun n games that did get out of control is a bit overkill.

And the fact of not admitting his and the FTW Crews posts including myself did not lead to you receiving an invite to come fish and eventually getting a fish is a bit weak and disappointing for sure!

Daniel

Last edited by RSFL; 05-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.