View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 11:39 AM   #8
Batmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Get ready to pay $20 for a kayak scoop come June 1st. The kayak scoop is something done low key............a boater could never pull up and say just give me a kayak scoop, I do not need much. It has been a pretty cool thing to offer that is not advertised at all. I'd hoped for $15, but $20 has been decided. Guys working the barge almost always ask me if it is enough and give me an additional dip, so maybe go in on bait and divide after if you don't think you will need 20-25 sardines.
If you thought the lines slowing down service at the barge were long this summer just wait until all the boaters and kayak fisherman with smaller bait tanks clog up the entrance and exit to the barges splitting up the large scoop sizes and collecting cash.

I've never had a problem with the price or customer service at any of their barges but a 100% price increase is a pretty big jump. There are a lot of boaters with small tanks that can't accommodate a half scoop and are going to have the same problem as kayak fisherman.

Why not offer a 1/4 scoop appropriately priced?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Batmann is offline   Reply With Quote