View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #30
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron&Julie View Post
Me thinks you might jump the gun once in a while.
Another responder already pointed out, it is off of South Africa, not South America, which is the most famous place that breaching occurs with Great Whites. And having watched many nature shows, I've seen that it is also occurring off of Australia, with it being noted that it's likely to occur just about anywhere Great Whites occur.
That said, I'd still question a Great White siting from the freeway. An actual viewing of a 100 yards away or less and I'll take anyone's word on it. Afterall, there are plenty of them out there.
I'll pass on being devoured by a Great White. I don't think the survivors of Great White attacks, say, "It was a noble feeling, that shark eating my arm, I just wish he'd finish the job".
I'll take drifting off to death in old age, asleep, with a dream of fishing running through my head.
Aaron
1: totally aware that it's africa, just a typo on my part. The bad grammar is due to a non cooperating smart phone that feels it needs to correct my every word.
2: my point was NOT that whites dont breach in other parts of the world. I said in my first post that IF it was a white, then you witnessed a rare behavior. And it is. They are NOT just as likely to breach here our we would be witnessing it more often.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote