View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:48 AM   #12
chris138
donkey roper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfoool View Post

I can post many reports but don't post that often. I am just saying why post, if it is not prompt? I can post many reports from months back. Some days successful and some not but how is that gonna help anyone?
Please do post your old reports... YOU may be annoyed by them but many people learn from them. You will gain a lot more from a post that's a year old but contains lots of useful info, than a guy who just posts a pic of a seabass and one sentence.

You say that my late post is "boasting" or "tag and brag" but I actually post usable info in my threads. People who just put up a fish real-time and no intel are the real attention whores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfoool View Post
I agree the reports with the helpful information regarding weather, current, tides and techniques are good, but that stuff changes all the time so unless it is current. How is it helpful for now?
Bite changes all the time as well, hour by hour. By your own logic, timely fish reports are worthless. If you want a real report, come introduce yourself to me at the launch at o-dark-thirty when you are rigged up and ready to launch... I will give you the dope. I will always help those who are humble and put in the effort.

Last edited by chris138; 06-02-2017 at 09:56 AM.
chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote