Thread: "That Guy"
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:57 AM   #31
Matt
Support your local pangas

Oh yea here's another don't post up "anything going on in lj??", "anyone caught anything lately?". Just go fish and find out for yourself....earn your fish yourself!!! Every guy on this board or fishing lj has blanked and will blank again. If you put your time in and do the work you WILL
catch fish ya just gotta keep slugging it out and going for it.

I'll speak for myself here in regards to friendliness on the water, I've handed off and loaned people my lucky iron to guys like Eric(k) and had them get their first yoyo fish on it. I've handed off bait (squid and macks) to have people catch fish on them (Jasmin, fishionado et al.) If you put your time in and are friendly ya earn respect out there, if you show courtesy and respect towards your fellow fisherman you'll find some helpful people out there!!! Lastly if you are out on a wfo bite ya may want to wait awhile before posting it up or telling everyone about it (this is a lesson I learned a few years back) it'll gain ya some respect among the guys out there that hate the Internet and are on it almost daily. So go fish and have fun