Thread: HELLO
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 05:28 AM   #1
bun
BUN

HELLO

thanks for the add to the forum . been fishing on kayaks on off for four years on a ocean marauder lost my leg above the knee . a while back so with the help of 2\3 friends I am able to get onto the sea anyway im selling my big bike as I can no longer ride it .once I get the cash im going for the Viking pro reload in July going for the aurora colour . and a fish finder garmin 5 . also getting a munro gps personnel locator . have marine radio pfd dry suit wooly bear . compass. knife drogues anchor trolley anchor and the all important milk crate .only ever take 2 rods with me when fishing manly sea fishing .for cod pollock thornbacks mackerel on the east coast of Scotland also do loch Lomond kin loch leaven and canals union and the other canals in Scotland catch release fresh water fish just bought my self a Werner cypress paddle for £150 retail for £330 over here so I scored it never been used and is very light looking forward to joining the bigboys on my new yak and would like to be apart of this forum thanks bun
bun is offline   Reply With Quote