View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #12
jorluivil

If you want to complain about these kinds of issues go straight to the source (that would be the site owners) and tell them to remove the section called 'Fishing Reports'. This way, no one will ever post a fish report that will get re-posted by another member on another site who will in turn get slapped around by a bunch of guys complaining like a bunch of girls.

When I first starting kayak fishing I followed every fishing report and would head to LJ every time the bite was on.....guess what? It took me roughly 13-15 trips( 200miles round trip/each trip) before I caught a single WSB. Some of the guys that I fish with still haven't caught a WSB and they have far more trips under their belt.

Don't forget that we were all greenies at one point and we all craved for that phone call from that one guy that knew that guy that fished with that guy that knew what was going on. Even if you never got that call because you were a Leper you still followed the fish reports and you were on the water as soon as someone posted a 'hot bite' report.

Quit your complaining and fish, please.

end of rant

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote