View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:10 PM   #78
Markn
Junior

My mom was the recipient of a lung transplant. It prolonged her life for many more years and gave our children the opportunity for them to know their grandmother and for her to see her grand children grow up into the outstanding people that they are today. Please know that Daves gift will do untold amounts of good to many families and affect their lives in a most positive manner. His passing is a tragedy that must be nearly unbearable but please take some solace in the selfless contribution your son has made to saving and improving other peoples lives with his donation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesdad View Post
Thanks everybody for the kind words and your thoughts.This morning Dave was declared brain dead and is still on life support awaiting the recipients for organ donation.This is a blow to me and it's so tough i don't know how to handle it other than to reach out to those that helped and are concerned.They think he may have had a heart condition that causes a weird heartbeat and lack of blood flow which can cause fainting.We're just not sure yet.Thank you guys for the support,i need it.

Mark
Markn is offline   Reply With Quote