View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:12 AM   #6
FISH11

Angry

I received the email about the results from CSL, so I knew before this post. I will tell you the same thing I put to them in my reason to be unsubscribed. The post made it sound as if the whole reason for the pulling of the bill was solely due to the Governor or the Democratic party. Regardless of ones political persuasion, it is stupid to think that is the real reason, when instead the problem just as in Washington, it's all about somebody is making lot's of money the way things are. The last thing these people want to do is share any of that money. There is no reason to have added to the bill that there should be an increase in cost for the option to buy it as a 12 month license instead of always ending on December 31st. The cost of the license is not the issue of declining purchases. It has more to do with all the other increased cost of everything we have to buy and wages not keeping up. When studies have shown the the average american has the same buying power they had in 1974. Wages suck, but the car that was $3000 in 1974 is now $27,000, so from $5 to $48 for a license is hardly the reason. Blame all politicians for always trying to get more from the hard working American (politicians are not in that category)