View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #32
THE DARKHORSE

Nice work, Dom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsurf2ca View Post
Scally I was hoping you would post something. There are some images of him and his chick at the triangle.

I was the guy who noticed what happened. I spoke with another member who helped me get the photo of the guy. Guess his vehicle never shows up on the cam.

Big Tattoo on his chest. His hobie is an 03 outback it should be pretty easy to spot him if I see him again. Also not to many of those outbacks have the V2 turbo fins. He just lost his LJ privileges. Here's a photo. The other red arrow is where scally had his revo. Also this is a smilar picture of the truck

I hadn't noticed his chick until I saw a girl walking down the street with turbo fins. As soon as I seen her get in that car I took off trying to get the license info. Hope you can get these back.

Message to Theif...Return IT!

Damn, Jeremiah, that sucks!

Is there any lower form of life on the planet? Not only being a thief, but talking your chic into swiping stuff for you? F'n thieves!

Is it just me, or does this kind of crap always happen to the nice guy? This might be the, one, time and place, where my natural scowl comes in handy.

I was parked just to the left of the web-cam image. Right next to the suspected criminals. I saw them, too. It's not like two people sitting by a kayak draws that much attention, though. My kayak was there, just out of camera view---with two Mirage Drives on board!

The ballsy display in the middle of the day is what's the most impressive: A packed beach, with other kayak anglers, going about there business loading and unloading. Thanks to guys like, Dominic, for watching his brothers back!

That's one fine way to break into a code group if you asked me.

Personally, having the information that's been presented, I probably would have kept it quiet. Then again, I would have wanted to warn other kayak anglers as well. So, good on Jeremiah for putting up a public warning.

I just know, that being the complete idiot this guy obviously is, he would come back to fish La Jolla. If he is indeed a fishermen, the luhr is just too great! Maybe after a couple of "Fresh To Death" reports---and I would most assuredly hit a home run with my Halibut-bat, take back my pedals, open his front hatch, flop his lifeless body in the Southbound current and keep fishing without missing a beat. If the thief is reading this, you better choose your victims wisely. I can assure you, street justice is alive and well!