View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #28
Siebler

Since we already hit the 15 seat pricing how would you guys like to be able to pay/receive your seats early and then we will just extend the price to anybody else through the 14th?

If youd like to go ahead and get your seat you MUST contact me before picking it up. Please do not just show up at the stores looking to pick up your seat at the special price as this is going to cause issues.

If you are planning to pick up your seat at Sunset we will have you pay with Andy upon pickup, for folks picking up at Mission Bay or having it shipped you will want to pay with this location.

Again before you can pick up your seat please please please shoot me an email/pm with your full name and phone number then wait to be contacted by me before proceeding to get your seat.

Payment can be made via any major credit card, cash, check, or if having shipped Paypal is acceptable as well.

Thanks for making this GB successful guys, last time we tried this there was almost no response. The sucess of this one will allow us to try to do some others so if you have a certain item you'd like to see shoot em a message and we will see what we can do.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote