View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 03:09 PM   #8
alanw
Made in U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benichi View Post
sorry suppose to say 5 i was on my phone..

i never saw your yak out there on Saturday matter in fact i fish the headlands alone from 8am till 230pm all the other yakers stayed over by the mouth..

so i dont know what your talking about. only a couple of boats even came out..

the swells were huge

i video my trips and the only people i saw was at the mouth and in the harbor. a couple yakers came out of the mouth when i was starting my why over to the headlands they were trolling crankbaits other than that i have no idea where you were. in less your just taking crap other than that were werent out there

huge swells and wind chop almost the whole day
I launched at around 2:00, got to the headlands probably around 3:00. Had the place to mostly to myself, with only a few small craft around. I passed up someone on an orange/red yak on the way out, probably was you. I was in closer to the rock jetty, trolling the rock line, you were out deeper maybe 1/2 mile out. But, you didn't see me so maybe I wasn't out there?

5 foot waves are nothing when it's 18-20 second period like it was. I've been out there in decent waves wind and chop, trust me, that was a beautiful relatively calm day out. Maybe it seemed worse because you were getting sick, or because you aren't used to it? Or, I may just be talking crap.
Malibu Stealth-12 ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Its not a spelling B its a fishing B ~yakjoe
alanw is offline   Reply With Quote