View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #1
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
FOR SALE: SOLD 2013 HOBIE OUTBACK

SOLD my 2013 Hobie Outback.
Bought from OEX Sunset Beach with Andy performing all the modifications except for the Pacific Angler seat which I modified with Hobie seat pin locks (to keep the seat in place!).
The only time it’s seen Saltwater was when I picked it up and took it for a test ride around the harbor for an hour or so. Other than that it’s only seen Castaic Lake about half a dozen times. It had been stored in my apartment for the previous 6 years with the recent exception of being stored in the barn where I currently reside.
Some minor scratching due to my cats jumping up or sliding down off it. Some scraping of the right side anchor trolley pulley (trolly still operational) where it tried to slide down the side of my apt. building during the course of my move.
I’m not getting out of Kayak Fishing however I would like to get into something more stable (for sight fishing) as I have moved north to central CA closer to “the delta”, Clear Lake, Lake Berryessa, Bullard Barr and some of the larger rivers (Sacramento, Yuba, Feather, etc.) for Bass, trout, salmon & shad fishing.
SOLD.
Robert

Modifications/upgrades,
Turbo fins,
Sailing rudder,
Wired (shoot-thru-hull) mounted Lowrance Elite 5X HDI FF (Mounting by OEX SSB, NO SD Card) with 12v battery system (see Kayak Fishing Supplies...http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...e-power-system)
Anchor trolleys on each side for anchors or drift chutes depending on which side is more preferential.
2-16" (GT 175) YakAttack geartracs mounted inside the rear/side recessed molded areas (one each side)
2-3" anchor cleats (L & R, mounted up in bow of forward molded rod holders)
2-4" anchor cleats (L & R, mounted in stern, rear of molded rod holders)
Cleats added for towing/dock ties
2 front mounted Scotty 241 bases (No rod holders)
Nylon eyelets @ each rod holder location added (for securing leashes)
Bungee net w/nylon hooks
Center Deep compartment container,
Shallow rear compartment container,
Original HOBIE equipment (seat + ”Hot Seat” pad, Hobie paddle)
NEW SEAIRSPORT Pacific Angler seat W/HOBIE pins mounted for securing to kayak (rods in picture not included).
Windpaddle sail.
Hobie bait tank (never used but stored w/battery attached which corroded the contacts...so needs work).

Ready to go, just add water.
NOT desperate to sell, so please no low-ball offers.
Want to sell as complete outfit so not parting out.
PLEASE NOTE: I no longer reside in Canyon Country, I currently reside in Nor Cal (just south of Santa Rosa/Rohnert Park ).

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 08-26-2019 at 12:45 AM. Reason: SOLD
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote