View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #1
Phishphood

WSB head dropoffs...

Hey y'all...

So we really need to work on getting as many heads scanned for tags by Hubbs. I know there are quite a few of you here that don't normally turn them in. I'm curious, both as a fisherman as well as the guy that scans the heads what we can do to increase this.

Additionally, if you want to shoot me a PM when you catch one, I can try to work it out to pick up the head on my way in to work. No promises though, that's all on my own time and I would't get paid for it...

No matter where you drop your head, it's REALLY nice if you include a note with your name, date of catch, and a way to contact you. And pretty please... leave the cheeks and stones/otoliths in the head. If you take the cheeks there's a good chance you take the tag if it's a hatchery fish. If you want the stones, just request it with an address on the label and I'll remove them and send them to you.

Any questions that I can unofficially answer directly related to this stuff? Anything beyond the heads is strictly off limits for me...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Phishphood is offline   Reply With Quote