View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 06:51 AM   #7
Saba Slayer

Dates...?

Thanks for the nice comments guys...I had fun too!
We are planning some tweaking of the rules so that you guys can submit more photos and there can be more competition at the Mission Bay event since it's such a tough fishery compared to SM or Dana.The only problem seems to be the lack of big fish in the bay and with that, this event can't compete with the other bags of bass the guys will catch in SM or Dana or even Oxnard (CIH) for the top prizes.
We'll also look at moving the date to later in the summer. With 4 tourneys it becomes a juggling act trying to get some open dates for all our venues and working around the summer crowds and the other club and fundraising tournaments...especially with the San Diego Bay ramp closed...Mission Bay has been very busy...we'll see what we can do next year...and I'm nominating Baja Traveler as the new tournament director to fix all the Mission Bay problems that he's found (except banning his arch rivals the Chang Gang)...LOL
I could use all the help I can get...It's a one man show on the logistics, acquisitions, advertising and planning until we get to the events where the CCA CAL volunteers take over...
So if you're full of ideas and suggestions...I'm looking for volunteers...LOL
Thanks to all that participated...if you didn't make it and you registered for the Mission Bay event...PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME SO WE CAN BE SURE YOU ARE ENTERED IN THE CEDROS DRAWING...!!!

Saba Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote