View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #38
THE DARKHORSE

Round two's a comin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal311 View Post
I had the same thought and contacted a guild two month ago about taking me and a buddy out but held off because my buddies wanted to wait until his kids are out of school.

What's that saying---you're either part of the solution or part of the problem? Sounds like someone needs a new buddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmc View Post
I started a business out of the area, but any time I come to town to check in on my real estate team, I think I'll make it a habit of giving you a call (a little advance warning next time of course).

For those that don't know Josh, he's a great guy. Hope you take the time to go out with him sometime. Best fishing investment I've ever made.

-Trent

Thanks, Trent. Sorry about not being able to slide you in on short notice. One of these days I'll get one of those fancy phones with the giant screen. As God as my witness I've never even sent a text. I'll be damned if I'm ever one of those people walking around two-fisted texting!

Let alone get one of those I-phone 5 thingamajiggies. Then I'll have no excuse for not instantly e-mailing guys back when I'm on the water. Probably a good idea if you fish day and night, though. After fishing all day to only turn right back around to fish at night is, well, tough on the body. And mind, of course. I can hardly stomach the computer on my days off---now I'm contemplating sending e-mails on the water! Times are a 'changin. Isn't that the whole reason we go fishing---to get away from this stuff?