View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #24
Chief Gunner

Launched at 4 something (met Danny) & went and made some bait at 1st light and pointed the PA southwest towards 80-100ft and whatever stucture I could meter. I Got bit hard a couple of times but the only fish I boated today were some huge greenbacks on the Tady 6 oz Blue/ white Iron of all things a few short Slime Sticks and a Red Rockfish on my Kockidile sabiki combo.

I Still ended up having a great day though, I met "Jim" and we slow trolled alongside each other and talked about fishing, hunting,guns, Family & Grandchildren for awhile. He's a very decent guy .

Jim saw me Farm 2 fish that bit the big Green Backs and then proceeded to go to the bottom and wrap me up in the rocks and Bull Kelp....embarresed but we all know that braided lines and Fluoro are'nt fail proof ....... I know its all on me

Anyway it really was a great day on the water no GWS in sight, there were lotts of Dogs out there today so I'm thinking it headed off for greener pastures or else they would have stayed on the beach since we all know they are not dumb animals at all.

Last edited by Chief Gunner; 07-03-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Chief Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote