View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 08:44 AM   #5
Hye
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis_Ruso View Post
Well lets start off with no one in their right mind will give away their fishing spots online where hundreds of people read posts everyday. So I fish just about everywhere up and down Malibu.

I don't have any plans to go out next as the weather forecast is questionable this weekend. So tentatively, I should be out there next weekend if the conditions are good.

Have you been out a lot or are you just starting out?
I'm not just starting. Well, I've been fishing all my life (I'm 34) and had my kayak for a year. I'm pretty sure I've had more surf launches in that year than the average kayaker. I guess I'm saying I'm confident in my surf launch/beaching ability. Up to these last two months I have fished county line area. Now I have access to Las Flores beach so I have been taking advantage of this. I get that you don't want to give up your "fishing spots". I was more asking where you launch and what you target. There aren't to many kayak friendly beaches in Malibu.
I might not know all the pros and cons on forums and might be asking wrong questions. A couple members pm me already. My hope is to fish and catch more. That's why I'm here and that's why I'm posting. If I was mistaken let me know.
I'll be fishing all month except Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Maybe some sunset fishing on those days. Let me know. I don't bite. But the calicoes on my waypoints do😊
Hye is offline   Reply With Quote